SELLING A HOME
Selling your home is an involved process that affects your family and your future. Before you begin this process, you will want to ensure that you have the most up-to-date information. When should you sell? How do you get the best price? Are there any renovations that should be done prior to the sale?
Hire me and you will be closer to reaching your goal – selling your home quickly, for the best price and with the least amount of inconvenience.
As your Realtor, I will:
- Identify a competitive and appropriate price for your home.
- Create a marketing plan that suits your goals and timelines.
- Manage all inquiries from purchasers and other realtors.
- Request feedback from realtors and purchasers viewing your property.
- Act as a third party negotiator for all offers that we receive on your home, working to get you the best price and terms.
- Secure suitable deposits and a binding contract.
Tips to sell your home:
- Put higher wattage bulbs in light sockets to make rooms seem brighter, especially the basements and other dark rooms. Replace any burnt out bulbs.
- Make minor repairs that can create a bad impression. Small problems such as sticky doors, torn screens, cracked caulking, or a dripping faucet may seem trivial, but they will give the impression that the house is not well maintained.
- Tidy your yard. Cut the grass, rake the leaves, trim the bushes and edge the walks. Put a pot or two of bright flowers near the entrance way.